Sunday, November 11, 2012

Dedication of the Sutton School building - 1912


The new Sutton School was dedicated on November 18, 1912. The building was built in one year and served as a high school and elementary school was used through 1963.

The second part of this article refers to the new gym. It was in the basement, actually a second lower level and became known as "The Crackerbox." It was not large - the circles at the free throw lines intersected the center circle.



No comments: