What do you know about this house at the end of South Way Avenue?
|At the dead end of South Way Avenue - S. 608 Way|
Welcome to another edition of the Sutton House Project. Check out this page for details and links to other houses posted on the blog: http://suttonhistoricalsociety.blogspot.com/p/sutton-house-project.html
We welcome your comments about this house, for instance:
- When was the house built?
- Who built it?
- Is there anything interesting or distinctive about the design, construction or features of the house?
- Who lived in the house and when?
- Were you ever in the house? What did it look like at that time?
- What stories have you ever heard about the house?
- Any other comments…
Do you have any photos of this house from the past? If so, we’d appreciate a copy.
Post in the comments below.
Okay, and thanks for playing.
n The Management