What do you know about this house at 110 W. Ivy Street?
|110 W. Ivy Street|
Welcome to another edition of the Sutton House Project. Check out this page for details and links to other houses posted on the blog: http://suttonhistoricalsociety.blogspot.com/p/sutton-house-project.html
We welcome your comments about this house, for instance:
- When was the house built?
- Who built it?
- Is there anything interesting or distinctive about the design, construction or features of the house?
- Who lived in the house and when?
- Was there a name that the house was commonly known as?
- Do you have a suggestion as to what name the house might be known by?
- Were you ever in the house? What did it look like at that time?
- What stories have you ever heard about the house?
- Any other comments…
Do you have any photos of this house from the past? If so, we’d appreciate a copy.
Post in the comments below.
Okay, and thanks for playing.
n The Management