What do you know about this house on Cedar Street and Main Avenue, southeast corner of the intersection near the railroad tracks?
|House at Cedar St. and Main Ave. in the east part of town, north|
of the railroad tracks near the museum. This was in the oldest and
original part of Sutton.
Welcome to another edition of the Sutton House Project. Check out this page for details and links to other houses posted on the blog: http://suttonhistoricalsociety.blogspot.com/p/sutton-house-project.html
We welcome your comments about this house, for instance:
- When was the house built?
- Who built it?
- Is there anything interesting or distinctive about the design, construction or features of the house?
- Who lived in the house and when?
- Were you ever in the house? What did it look like at that time?
- What stories have you ever heard about the house?
- Any other comments…
Do you have any photos of this house from the past? If so, we’d appreciate a copy.
Post in the comments below.
Okay, and thanks for playing.
n The Management